Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cumming feels like nothing else

Once again I'm not sure about other people but for me cumming is about the most amazing and wonderful thing I've ever experienced. I like to take my time when I jerk off so I can have the best and most intense orgasms I'm capable of. I also like to watch my big thick loads of semen shoot out of my dick in long hard spurts. It makes me horny just thinking about doing it. My reproductive organs produce large amounts of precum so when I'm playing with myself, I leak a lot of that sticky clear fluid. I like to take a taste of the stuff while I'm masturbating. I guess you could say that I get off on trying to see how much precum I can produce and also how much sperm jets out of me. I like to hold back to see how long I can keep from shooting off so then when I do shoot a load, it's a huge amount that either spurts out on my chest and abs or fires off on the floor. Not sure why but when I produce a lot of cum, it's hot to watch it fly out of my dick like a hose. Usually I spurt rather than dribble. I sometimes think that the pleasure I get from cumming is proportionate to how much juice fires out of me. It feels like my whole body and being is coming out of my cock. How would you describe your orgasms? I'm interested in knowing. Just post below. Happy Masturbation.

1 comment:

Mister Nine Wood said...

Yeah, the intense loads are always the best ones. If I have the free time to enjoy it, I just jack my dick for a long time and keep it simmering. When I can't stand it anymore (hopefully I don't have blue balls by then), I let it fly.

Best loads are when I'm pounding away at it and when I'm about to cum, I just grip the base hard and flex my PC muscle. The sauce goes everywhere! I think it's equally cool to just let it shoot out away from me or to hose down my chest and abs. Then I can take a hot shower and just relax in the afterglow!